Line Management Systems
Line management systems are an integral part of modern production plants, supporting the operator with efficiency analyses, optimizations and maintenance.
- Coordination of PU/machines interfaces
- Integration of the production layer to the ERP level
- Accomplishment of vertical and horizontal integration
- Usage of industry standards and modern portal technology as an appropriate middleware
- Implementation of dashboards for visualization and correlation between ERP and production – e.g. KPI, OEE, SPC, scheduling of production, maintenance, etc.
- Planning and consulting
- Procurement and implementation
- Operational assistance and support