Smart Data Connectivity
Technological progress, in the framework of "Industry 4.0“, is generating many new challenges to those dealing with data. One such challenge is undoubtedly how to progress from "Big Data“ to "Smart Data“. The question is whether collecting large (often superfluous) volumes of data offers long-term benefits and whether the targeted acquisition of selected data from "Smart Devices“ is more likely to lead to success. We would be pleased to advise you on:
- Definition of "Smart Data“ in the context of your production processes
- Development of innovative services for the use of data for "Big Data" --> "Smart Data"
- Development and counselling for approaches in the "Smart Data" environment
- Development of technical requirements
- System selection and pilot phase